วันอังคารที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

$ Delta Michelangelo Two Bike Gravity Stand



This is a great stand. I'm only storing one 20lb road bike on it on the top of the rack. It's super stable. I've tried to get it to fall over (kids dont try that at home) it just bounces back into place. There's a little strap to anchor to the wall...not really "needed" but living in California, I used it just in case theres a little shake and rumble. It comes with 2 sets of hooks for bikes and two small utility hooks (for helmets and things). Took me 3 minutes to assemble and have my bike hanging. Excellent!
(62 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Delta Michelangelo Two Bike Gravity Stand


  • Gravity-based dual bike rack--requires no drilling into wall
  • Independent adjustable arms can accommodate any style bike
  • Leans against the wall and has rubber-tipped legs that keep it in place on the floor
  • Maximum load of 100 pounds
  • Easy to assemble; required hardware included

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น