วันพุธที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

-- Everlast for Her Pilates Twist Board with Resistance Tubing



I thought I was doing the moves wrong at first because it was so easy. I mostly use it for the resistance bands to work my arms. I really do feel a difference in my arms - they are much tighter after only one week! My boyfriend even told me he saw my shoulder muscles developing the other day, so that's a good thing! I like to use it while watching TV - I do it during the commercials. I also run 4-5 times a week, so I would recommend a workout routine if you are looking to lose weight. Just using this product alone wouldn't do it.



Side Note: Not that this matters (unless you have OCD) but the item that was sent to me was blue and the picture showed it as grey.
(18 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Everlast for Her Pilates Twist Board with Resistance Tubing


  • Pilates twist board with resistance tubing and fitness guide
  • Heavy-duty resistance tubing stabilizes body allowing you to get a complete workout
  • Massage points provide relaxing stimulationand traction for your feet
  • Portable, use it at home, in the office or gym

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น