First - I love this fuel belt. I wore it for the first time on a six-mile run, and it would not stay in place. It kept riding up. A friend has the Nathan belt, so I asked how she got hers to stay in place. Her answer? Safety pins. I tried it on my 5-mile run this week - one on each side and one in the back. Perfect! The belt didn't move. I also really like the small pocket on the right hip. It is 3" by 3", so it fits my keys when I run, but not quite big enough for a cell phone. I would recommend this product.
(15 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0
More Detail For FuelBelt Helium 4 Bottle Belt
- Control-stretch waistband with wider Velcro closure means a secure and custom fit
- New packaging system that separates Helium from other FuelBelt collections
- Breathable therma-foam keeps you cool when things heat up
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น