I had a cheap $20 mat for yoga that started to fall apart. In particular the wear points of successive downward dogs, etc. I decided to spend a bit more and get this mat. The smell of rubber is quite strong but not too bad. The biggest problem is that the surface is too slippery. Even at the start of my workout before I begin to sweat I cannot maintain a downward dog because my hands slowly slide. Frustrating that I wasted my money. I may have to go back to a cheaper mat. I have tried washing it but no difference.
(19 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0
More Detail For Manduka eKO Lite 68 Inch 3mm Eco Friendly Yoga Mat
- Eco-friendly 3mm yoga mat made from non-Amazon-harvested tree rubber
- Most durable, eco-friendly mat available today
- Free of oil-based products, toxic materials, foaming agents, PVC, and toxic plasticizers
- Developed over 3 years by yoga teachers
- Measures 68 inches long and 24 inches wide; scent-free after break-in period
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น