วันพุธที่ 23 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

++ New Balance Men s MR1123 Running Shoe



I recently purchased my 1123's to help me start exercising again. 10 months ago i had a gastric sleeve gastronomy and have lost 100Lb to date. Currently i am still 100Lb from my target weight, so yes i am a BIG MAN. At first i tried to start walking with my normal shoes but the pain was unbearable, so i hit the Internet at the time and did some searching and a lot of people recommended New Balance for big people. After extensive searching i decided that the next best course of action was to actually find a New Balance store and get a professional recommendation on which model to try.

The store guy suggested i give the 1123 a try, even though they are not pure walking shoes, he said they would work best for me. I tried them at the store and didn't take them off, walked out on them. These are very comfortable shoes, specially for a BIG guy like me, the pain is gone! I haven't owned them for long yet, but I have gone for long walks, and feel like i can keep on going.

I hope New Balance will be my ally for the next 100 LB, and after this morning's 45minute walk they do feel that way.

Great shoes!
(11 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For New Balance Men s MR1123 Running Shoe


  • Motion control
  • ABZORB FL midsole foam provides an amazing blend of comfort and performance with DuPont Engage and isoprene rubber
  • ROLLBAR TPU posting system minimizes rear-foot movement that, when combined with TS2 system, achieves the ultimate in motion control
  • ABZORB SBS is an engineered, non-cellular elastomer designed to provide optimal shock absorption and no compression set
  • NLOCK is an integrated lacing and webbing system that provides optimal fit, support and security

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น