วันศุกร์ที่ 11 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

++ Park Tool PCS 10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand



Bought the repair stand at a very reasonable price, for that alone it is well worth it. I am an avid biker and have been doing my own repairs for a few years now without a repair stand. Very frustrating trying to repair or adjust anything. The day I received the PCS-10 I was able to work on two bikes in a couple of hours instead of one bike in several hours. To adjust the front and rear derailleurs on the one bike would have taken a couple of hours in itself. With adjusting and then having to get on the bike and take it for a spin to see if the adjustment was right. Much easier and quicker to have it up on the stand. I was surprised at how well built the stand is. Sturdy and easy to set up. Had the the pedals of my bike at shoulder level and had no problem working on it and I'm 5'-9". The stand folds nicely and can fit in any car or truck. This stand is well worth the purchase. You might want to consider buying the tool tray accessory, it helps.
(38 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Park Tool PCS 10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand


  • Cam-type clamp allows single action clamping of tubes (24 to 76-millimeter)
  • Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and jaw covers are replaceable
  • Composite top tube for smooth 360-degree clamp rotation
  • Quick release height adjustment(99 to 145-centimeter)
  • Three-point leg system with reinforced center yolk for superior stability

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น