วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

!$ Reebok Women s EasyTone Go Outside Training Shoe



I have had my reebok easytones go outside for about two weeks and I really like them. I ordered mine from the reebook site and custom ordered them so with shipping and tax I spent over $150. This aside I think the easytones do tone. In my opinion if you work your legs/butt/thighs a lot while you are working out you will probably see no noticable results from these shoes. However, I usually just walk and wear these shoes whenever possible during the day. I have noticed my butt/legs/thighs have seemed a little more toned. It's not a miracly shoe, but it does work which is what I was hoping. Another note, this shoe is not meant for running. These shoes are comfotable and in my opinon kinda feel like moon shoes, the first time I wore them I felt like I should be jumping. Overall I am very pleased with the look and feel of these shoes and the results I have seen. I would recommend them to someone who walks a lot, but does not really work out their legs. They are worth the money if you are hoping for a stylish comfy pair of walking shoes, and not some miracle workout shoe.
(22 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Reebok Women s EasyTone Go Outside Training Shoe



    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น