วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

$*$ Rockport Men s Prowalker 9000 Heritage Walking Oxford



I was initially overjoyed that these have been reissued (went through several pairs over the years before they were discontinued)(and these are very clearly the "real" ProWalker instead of the cheaper ones that have remained available); however that joy has turned to sorrow.



DO NOT BUY THESE. As it turns out, the design of the show is flawed - the tongue seam is very pronounced, and wore holes in the top of my feet (where big toe meets foot) in short order. I wore the shoes just enough to make them non-returnable, so I tried to contact Rockport - it turns out they will inspect the shoes and if a manufacturing defect is found they will ship a replacement pair. But, there is no satisfaction guarantee in case of a DESIGN defect, which this most clearly is. I have another pair of older Rockports, and the tongue seam is, well, seamless, very smooth, not an issue.



I am deeply disappointed and cannot urge it strongly enough, DO NOT BUY THESE SHOES, they are STILL NOT ONCE THEY ONCE WERE. Further, I will never consider buying Rockport shoes again, after my experience with their customer service department (I suggested, very reasonably, that they may well wish to consider my satisfaction and future purchases vs. cost to them of reimbursing me, let alone the negative reviews I would publish if not satisfied - needless to say, I didn't get a very satisfying response to that. I am disgusted by what Rockport has become....)




(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Rockport Men s Prowalker 9000 Heritage Walking Oxford


  • Full-grain leather upper
  • Heelcup
  • Padded collar and tongue
  • CMEVA outsole

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น