วันพุธที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

$ SIGMA ONYX Balance Heart Rate Monitor Watch



This is a cute watch and you would think it would work when you take it out of the box...and follow directions. It was easy to program your personal information into the watch but I couldn't get the watch and chest band to connect. My husband and I both tried several times and even changed the batteries and nothing. For me, this was a waste of money. This watch is returning to Amazon and I ordered a Polar F6 Women's Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Pink Coral).
(8 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For SIGMA ONYX Balance Heart Rate Monitor Watch


  • 9 Functions: Clock, Date, Current HR, Avg HR, Calories, 1 settable target zone with alarm, zone indicator, backlight, stopwatch
  • ECG Precise
  • Digitally Coded
  • Water proof
  • Includes handlebar Mount

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น