Out of the box, I couldn't get this HRM to work. The watch part worked fine and was fairly easy to set up (hence the 2 stars), but I couldn't get it to sync with the chest strap. I followed the directions and troubleshooting suggestions (though there weren't many), and even went out and bought a brand new battery for the chest strap - still nothing. I tried it on my husband, apparently he's dead, too. I have no idea where a typical consumer would find "cardio gel", which is the other suggested chest strap contact moistening agent besides saliva, so I didn't try it with cardio gel on the contacts. If this HRM really needs "cardio gel" to work properly, that is already too much of a hassle for me, anyway. It's getting returned while I search for an alternative.
(6 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0
More Detail For SIGMA ONYX Classic Heart Rate Monitor Watch
- 9 Functions: Clock, Date, Current HR, Avg HR, Calories, 1 settable target zone with alarm, zone indicator, backlight, stopwatch
- ECG Precise
- Digitally Coded
- Water proof
- Includes handlebar Mount
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น