I like this shoe, looks very nice, but my 9 1/2 is a little snug. I checked Simple's website for a sizing chart since I haven't owned a pair of their shoes before, and according to the chart I should have ordered an 8, maybe 8 1/2! I called customer service and they told me not to follow the chart, so I didn't and the shoe still doesn't comfortably fit. I'm on the fence whether to return or not, don't know if it will stretch out enough. But if you can, try on in person first, shoes are always tough to order unless you're familiar with a brand. I was in a hurry and didn't have time .
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0
More Detail For Simple Women s Satire Hemp Sneaker
- Stylish comfortable shoe by Simple
- Hemp Uppers
- PET Laces and pedbeds
- Vulcanized Rubber Sidewall
- 100% Post Consumer Paper Pulp Foot Frames
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น