วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

$ SPRI Advanced Traveling Trainer



I've used the product twice in the last week, if you don't know many exercises this pack set you up well with work out routine cards and a DVD that shows you a majority of the movements in person. The rest are detailed in the hand book.



I found myself challenged with some of the workouts. Great travel bag, specially because I don't have space for free weights, also I can always order heavier bands, I started with the medium ones, I'm able to do 20lb free weights at the gym for a work out, if that helps you compare. The most resistant band doesn't come with, but you can combine or order it seperately later for cheap.
(18 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For SPRI Advanced Traveling Trainer


  • Never miss a workout with travelling resistance training kit
  • Includes three SPRI Xertubes--light, medium, and heavy resistance
  • Perfect for an active fitness enthusiast who travels frequently
  • Includes exercise video, training workout program, and diner's guide.
  • Durable, lightweight black nylon travel bag

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น