It took me a while to finally decide on what kind of basket I wanted and I am really glad I went with this one. I ride my bike to an el station in Chicago everyday and needed something that I could throw my extra bag that holds my book, lunch, etc. This is the perfect fit for that and can also hold more if I stop by a store on the way home. It also collapses so that you can still lock the bike up as normal. I am happy to no longer have to have a bag hanging from my handle bars getting stuck in my spokes and ripping open followed by the frantic chase down of my items that are thrown all over the street while I narrowly miss cars and attacks from the neighborhood packs of wild rabid hyenas. Well, maybe sans the hyenas but you get the picture.
(13 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0
More Detail For Wald 582 Rear Folding Bicycle Basket 12.75 x 7.25 x 8.5
- Rear bicycle basket with space for 1 to 2 grocery bags
- Mounts unobtrusively on the side of rear bicycle rack
- Also ideal for picnic items, extra clothes, or books
- Folds up compactly (1 inch thick) for easy storage
- Measures 12.75 x 8.5 x 7.25 inches (W x H x D) when open
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น