So, I bought this machine because I'm disgustingly overweight because... well... I didn't handle being pregnant very well, especially when oops, 4 months after baby 1 is born you find out baby 2 is on it's way. SO, I now have 2 babies and am pretty much glued to the indoors. I've been using the machine for about 2 weeks, 4 times a week, after the first week I had a 3.6 lb weight loss, and by the end of week 2 my clothes are definitely getting baggier (best part is when my hubby hugs me there's a definite difference in the ammount of arm required for him to have his hands meet)
Now that I'm done gushing on to the important facts:
Relatively easy assembly, but I reccommend using a ratcheting screwdriver with a 1/2 inch bolt tightener thingy instead of the wrenches they provide (those are frustrating because they can just slide off and you have to keep repositioning them)
DO NOT assemble on carpet, the axel rod or whatever it's called is in a plastic bag and completely coated in a thick layer of what appears to be petroleum jelly, very messy.
The listing on here says it has a 300 lb maximum user weight limit, but the book that comes with the machine says 350, so that's a nice bonus.
I really enjoy the DVD workout that comes with it, the instructor is Sharon Money Twombly and I find her upbeat attitude very encouraging while sweating my brains out, also the workout has many different motions, so the 30 minutes just zooms by.
The only problem I've experienced while using this machine is severe foot pain, but that is ONLY because of how severely overweight I am, and after purchasing foot "orthotic" shoe inserts (about [...] at wally world) the problem is almost completely resolved.
Doesn't fold up very easily (heavy and awkward), but that's fine with me, I use it so often that I just leave it set up in my bedroom.
lastly: use the workout on the DVD! you won't get a good workout if you just use it to swing your legs around.
(103 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0
More Detail For Gazelle Freestyle
- High-performance exercise glider for improved cardiovascular performance
- Unsurpassed range of motion goes from slow walk to full run with no sudden stops
- Easy-to-use, multifunction workout computer tracks speed, distance, time, and more
- Extra-wide, non-skid foot platforms; built-in thumb pulse monitor for tracking heart rate
- Maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds; includes personal trainer video
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น