วันพุธที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Salomon Men s XT Wings Trail Running



First I recommend trying on some Salomons at your local R.E.I. or hiking store to find out what your shoe size actually is then buy the shoes you want online. I bought these shoes for regular mountain hikes that I will be taking this summer. On the hikes I've been on so far these shoes have been better then anything else I've tried. The other people I hike with that have been hiking every weekday for 4 years say Salomon are the only shoes that last a decent amount of time. I also have a pair of Salomon snow shoes that are the best I've ever had.



http://www.amazon.com/Salomon-Snowtrip-TS-WP-Marjoram/dp/B002SP5O3I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1276362220&sr=8-1
(10 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Salomon Men s XT Wings Trail Running


  • Breathable nylon mesh uppers feature SensifitTM synthetic leather overlays to secure insteps and lock heels in place
  • Polyester linings wick moisture away from feet; contoured Ortholite® insoles enhance comfort and control odor via an antimicrobial treatment
  • Kevlar® QuickfitTM lacing system takes just 1 pull for a precise fit; lace pocket hides lacing away
  • Protective toe and heel caps guard against bumps and abrasion
  • New Agile Chassis System (ACS) integrates 3 components to increase runner efficiency: the skeleton, muscle and tendon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น