I absolutely love this mat. I've tried Manduka Pro, and it's wonderful too. The only down side is the weight, so I decided to buy Prolite. The slightly decreased thickness of Prolite doesn't compromise its comfortable level at all. Also I feel very sticky on it. But be careful, I guess the stickiness is variable among different persons. I have very dry hands, which makes me slippery on most mats at the beginning of my practice, including Lululemon The Mat. And I only sweat a little bit on my hands and feet when the practice prolongs, although my other body parts sweat like a pig. So Manduka mat is a perfect match for me. I feel very stable on it all along. But my husband also tried Manduka, and he complained at the beginning the mat felt sticky, but after his hands get wet by sweating, the mat became very slippery. Some reviewers below feel it's very slippery like my husband, and some reviewers feel manduka is the best just like me. So I guess the differences in skin types bring in so polarized reviews on the stickiness of Manduka mat. My conclusion is: if you are a dry skin person, and you feel slippery on most mats before you sweat, Manduka probably will be the best mat you've ever had. But if you are an oily skin type, and you sweat a lot on your hands and feet, Manduka probably won't fit you. Lululemon's The Mat or Jade mat will be a better choice. If you could go to a yoga studio which provides Manduka mat for rental (like Yogaworks at New York) and try the mat for one yoga class, that's the best way to tell.
(54 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0
More Detail For Manduka 71 Inch PROlite Travel Yoga and Pilates Mat
- Light 4-1/2 pounds for easy transport to yoga studio or retreat
- Non-stick, grip prevents slippage due to perspiration
- Provides stability on hard or soft surfaces
- Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows from hard floors
- Superior wear and longevity
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น