วันอังคารที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Stamina Pilates Magic Circle with Workout DVD



I bought this circle because of the lower price. It came in today and I did a workout with it. I am used to the pilates "fitnesscircle" (Stott) from the gym. These are a tough resistance that make your workout extra hard and in return gain you more strength and muscle. As soon as I put this circle between my thighs, it was very easy to push my legs together (and that shouldn't be the case). In my opinion, with this, you get what you pay for. I returned this product today.
(29 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Stamina Pilates Magic Circle with Workout DVD


  • Pilates Magic Circle measure 14.75-inches in diameter
  • Soft rubber ring fits comfortably against your body
  • Made of professional grade, non-porous molded padding
  • Easy-to-follow instructional video included
  • Packs easily for traveling

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น