These are the most comfortable sneaker-type shoes that I have ever owned. They were comfortable without a break-in period and seem to be true to size. They have a slightly knobby sole compared to regular walking shoes, but not as extreme as some trail runners. The only problem I have found with them is that topmost lace comes too close to the end of the tongue and sometimes slips over it. Other than that, I am extremely happy with them, though it may take some work on your part finding them. Durability-wise they seem to be well constructed.
(33 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0
More Detail For New Balance Men s MW645 Walking Shoe
- ABZORB provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set features with Dupont Engage and Isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride
- C-CAP is a compression-molded EVA for superior midsole cushioning and flexibility
- Stability Web provides optimal arch support that?s both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex
- Water-resistant upper
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น