วันอังคารที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

$*$ Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table



I have some C-Spine degeneration and lots of pain in my arms, and since surgery is not an option for me right now, my Husband suggested an inversion table. Having never used an inversion table before, I thoroughly shopped for a table that would be comfortable; as my Husband told me, and I had read the same thing- that the ankle support was what 'makes the table.' After reading most of the reviews on tons of tables, I decided on this one. It arrived within two days and was very easy to assemble- my Husband and I put it together in a couple of hours while we were watching TV. It is a very solid, well-built table. The ankle braces are very well padded, fully & easily adjustable, and are comfortable, once you find the adjusted 'fit' for you. I wear a pair of socks so they don't pull on my skin, and I'm good to hang for 10 minutes twice a day. The table part is super comfortable and well padded, but I noticed it made my lower back hurt a bit, so I added a lower back support (a little lumbar pillow works well- just make sure it is within table reach!), which took care of that issue. My husband said this is a common issue with all tables- that you might need additional lower back support. The table balances on a fulcrum, so you can tip/balance yourself with small arm movements- this was fun to play around with- just be careful if you do this as you can flip yourself pretty quickly. The arm bars are a must and I wouldn't buy a table without them- they allow you to control your movements (getting back up) on the table very easily. I had to build up my tolerance to hanging upside down (It took me about 10 days to find the "just right" spot on the ankles, and to be able to tolerate the full feeling in my head and my pets in my face- who thought I was trying a 'new' way to play with them- LOL). It is super relaxing, and best of all, it has helped my pain (I have gone from a 9/10 pain level to a 2/10, and am able to sleep better at night)!! I haven't been on our table for about two weeks due to travel,so I will re-start my routine...I would carry it with me if I could! I highly recommend this table- very sturdy and comfortable!
(30 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table


  • Sturdy inversion table for reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
  • Durable tubular steel frame, tough nylon backrest, and powder-coated finish
  • Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers; inverts up to 90 degrees
  • Ergonomically molded ankle cushions; supports up to 300 pounds
  • Folds for storage; measures 26 x 65 x 49 inches (W x H x D); weighs 55 pounds

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น